It’s no mystery that I am a foodie.
Just looking at my computer you’ll see an amalgamation of cooking blogs that I follow, and a folder of over 1,000 recipes I have collected over the years (before I discovered Pinterest!) I now have several Pinterest boards and too many pins to count solely devoted to food. I’m not obsessed. I swear. (Okay maybe a little…)
Cooking and good food are just two parts of my life I couldn’t live without, so I’m sharing with you some of my favorite cooking blogs.
- Cupcakes and Cashmere– food, fashion, home design, and great life advice. What more could you ask for?
- Sprinkle Bakes– basically the first cooking blog I found that started my addiction. Desserts galore!
- Smitten Kitchen– amazing and classic recipes! It isn’t updated much but the recipes are quality.
- How Sweet it is– WOW. so many amazing recipes and updated so frequently I don’t know how she has time for a life outside of cooking! My favorite element is the “Currently Crushing On” posts — I have found so many new blogs/recipes through it!
- Hummingbird High– delicious and interesting twists on flavors! Definitely not your average cooking blog.
- Chocolate Covered Katie– Healthy desserts? HOW? Somehow she does it, and all of the recipes I’ve tried have tasted amazing!
- PaleOMG– PALEO FTW! Paleo recipes are the bomb.com and I’ve taken tons of recipes from this site to cook for my paleo/health-conscious friends. So so good.
- Joy the Baker– you’ll be drooling over all of these recipes, and the life updates are always a fun read!
- The Vegan Stoner– Hallelujah a vegan foodie blog. So good and so easy to make!
- Yes, I want cake.– health conscious and easy recipes for a family or if you’re short on time. I’ve never been let down with her posts!
- Two Peas & Their Pod– somehow my Pinterest has filled up with these recipes, they’re just so photogenic! (They taste amazing too)
- Sally’s Baking Addiction– So many great recipes, including a gluten free section!
A couple sample recipes!
Peppermint Pretzel Marshmallow Fudge from Joy the Baker
Samoa Donuts from PaleOMG
Coconut Cashew Granola from Yes, I Want Cake
Photo Credits: 1